Sunday, December 25, 2022

Field Report #027

 

Artwork: Nativity

Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas morning, Sunday, December 25th, 2022. 

I wanted to record a post here for history and posterity as we celebrate the Word become flesh for us.

I am working on Psalm 37 and made it through verse 20 this morning. Another 20 verses to go between now and December 31st. I've been trying to review the whole Psalm as often as I can, and that has helped in picking up verses more quickly.

Just in review mode on John 1; I'll hopefully work on it a couple times today.

I did my burpees and 0 entertainment the last 2 days, as well as Daily Office yesterday. Hoping to get a streak going starting with Christmas Eve on the burpees, Daily Office, and 0 Entertainment. Setting alarms throughout the day on my watch helped with the Daily Office. 

God be praised for descending from highest heaven to send us his own dear son, Jesus Christ, born to a virgin in Bethlehem.

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth. John 1:14


No comments:

Post a Comment