Saturday, April 22, 2023

Garcia vs Davis

 


Tonight will mark possibly the biggest fight of the year: "Tank" Davis vs "King" Ryan. I was not following these boxers before this fight, and in the week leading up to it I've been catching up with the storylines.

I do not have a great deal of respect for either man. Garcia makes his money essentially as a male Instagram model and doesn't show a ton of poise or professionalism in his interviews. Davis likewise speaks with a nasty temper and also has a bad habit of hitting women who make him angry.

I'd much rather support the Instagram star than the abuser.

Davis has the edge in overall skill, experience, and raw power. Garcia has the edge in size and speed.

My prediction a Garcia win by TKO in Round 8.

It seems like it should be a very close fight, but we'll have to see! Should be starting in just a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment