Tuesday, December 13, 2022

The Watchman's Prayer

 


The Watchman’s Prayer

I am baptized in the Name of the Father, and of the + Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

LSB 434:1

Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. Let all that you do be done in love. 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Psalm 130

Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.  For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink.  Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him. John 6:54-56

LSB 434:2

Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, to make you obey its passions. Do not present your members to sin as instruments for unrighteousness, but present yourselves to God as those who have been brought from death to life, and your members to God as instruments for righteousness. For sin will have no dominion over you, since you are not under law but under grace. Romans 6:12-14

LSB 434:3

I am baptized in the Name of the Father, and of the + Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment