Saturday, February 18, 2023

Field Report #034

 

For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

Today is my third day of a new strategy, which is to try to work on a single element of Rhythm of the Sword instead of attempting all three at once. None of the RotS habits are ingrained yet, and so I'm just trying to work on the Psalms instead of make all three happen for a short time, then burn out. Maybe if I focus on Psalms to the point that they become automatic, it will be easier to add in the next element. 

I am not following the Daily Office schedule, just starting with the Psalms and trying to build it up from there to slowly add in all the other things I want to work on, like other prayers and Bible readings, exercise, memorization, and 0 entertainment. Just doing the Psalms is keeping the entertainment from getting out of control anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment