Monday, January 29, 2024

Super Bowl Prediction LVIII

 


With about 60 total minutes of total NFL watch time this season, and aware of of the two remaining teams and their general storylines, I am ready to make my Super Bowl prediciton.

For context, when I predicted the remaining playoff rounds, I was wrong in all but one of my Divisional round predictions and had the Packers vs Texans I believe in the Super Bowl. So this is bound to be 100% accurate.

Mahomes seems to possess an unseen magic (maybe with the help of the refs) when it comes to playoff time, a la LeBron James. He finds a way to make it happen. The 49ers, on the other hand, are a really solid team all around with a great running back and offensive system.

I'm picking the Chiefs, unfortunately. I don't really care who wins - probably whoever happens to be behind at any given time. Go Browns.

Prediction: 27 - 17 Chiefs

No comments:

Post a Comment